Banjo and Kazooie get quite a scare when they enter the haunted lands of Mad Monster Mansion. There, they encounter living Skeletons, Mummies, Gravestones, and they even get to explore the Haunted Mansion. Mad Monster Mansion is the 7th world in Banjo-Kazooie.
Points of Interest
- The Dining Room
- The Bathroom
- The Bedroom
- The Cellar
- The Well
- The Hedge Maze
- Tumblar's Shack
- The Haunted Church
- The Graveyard
- 1.) At the bottom of the well, near the glowing pool.
- 2.) Copy the music played by Motzhand in the church.
- 3.) Inside the shed, jump onto Tumblar and move onto the letters to form the word BANJO KAZOOIE.
- 4.) Drop eggs into the flower pots in the Graveyard.
- 5.) At the top of the Church Tower, Use the Gravestone near the entrance to get up.
- 6.) Climb the Mansion, and jump into the chimney, jump on the chairs and onto the table to retrieve the jiggy from Napper, don't land on the floor when you haven't got the jiggy yet.
- 7.) Go into the Cellar through a trapdoor outside the Mansion. Smash the barrels to find the jiggy.
- 8.) Inside Loggo the toilet. Jump inside him as the Pumpkin and he'll flush you down.
- 9.) As a Pumpkin, jump inside the pipe near the top of the Mansion.
- 10.) Find all 5 jinjos.
- Blue - On the fountain, use the Shock Jump Pad.
- Pink - In one of the barrels in the Cellar.
- Green - On the roof of the Mansion, on a small chimney.
- Orange - At the far corner of the maze.
- Yellow - In the Bedroom, on top of the bed. Use the Shock Jump Pad.
- As a Pumpkin, search unter the floorboards of a room on the top floor.
- On the top wooden rafters inside the Church
- Inside the Church, fly up onto the rafters.