Banjo and Kazooie have went back in time to Ancient Egypt, where they explore old pyramids, and make some interesting new friends. Gobi's Valley is the 6th world in Banjo-Kazooie.
Points of Interest
- King Sandybutt's Tomb
- Rubee's Pyramid
- Ancient Door
- Running Shoes
- 1.) Grab the Jiggy from Grabba using the running shoes (or Beak Bomb).
- 2.) There is a pyramid with a switch on top, press it then run inside and finish the matching game.
- 3.) Get the sand tomb to flood, then shoot the eggs in the mini sphinx's mouths. Go inside the newly risen pyramid and race to the end.
- 4.) Find Gobi and destroy the rock he is tied up to.
- 5.) After the previous jiggy, go to the world entrance and Beak Bust Gobi.
- 6.) Jump on a pair of cacti to spit eggs into Jinxy's nose. Then go inside and shoot eggs to raise the carpets and climb to the top.
- 7.) Fly through all The Ancient One's rings.
- 8.) Beak Bomb the Kazooie target, then go inside and lay eggs into the spinning basket. Climb up the snake to reach the jiggy.
- 9.) Use the Running Shoes and stand on a switch, run inside and collect the jiggy. This will flood the sand tomb.
- 10.) Collect all 5 jinjos.
- Blue - Swim down into the sandpit when it floods.
- Pink - Go to the pharaoh's tomb, and jump in a vase.
- Green - Behind the pyramid with a honeycomb switch on it.
- Orange - In Jinxy, raise the first magic carpet by spitting eggs into the Little Sphinx's mouth, then look behind you.
- Yellow - Behind the starting point.
- Inside a Cactus (taken in flight), after hitting the switch behind one of the pyramids.
- In Gobi, in the third spot he appears.
- Inside Sandybutt's maze. Opens a coffin near the giant pot. Use the Shock Spring Pad to reach the jiggy.
- 5 on the first ramp.
- 6 on Jinxy's front feet.
- 7 inside Jinxy.
- 8 near Kazooie's temple.
- 2 near the Turbo Trainers, behind the Ziggurat.
- 11 in the hot sands near Grabba.
- 9 surrounding Sandybutt's maze.
- 4 on the stairs leading to Sandybutt's maze.
- 7 in Sandybutt's maze.
- 6 in the water surrounding a pyramid.
- 4 on the stairs near the memory match pyramid.
- 6 on or near the memory match pyramid.
- 4 in the memory match pyramid.
- 4 on the Ziggurat.
- 4 inside the Ziggurat.
- 5 on the alcove accessed by flight or the magic carpet (Gobi's second hiding location).
- 8 in the sand left of the Sphinx.